Welcome to Bayan family and thank you for your interest in our products and services. You are about to start using Bayan products and services which are provided by Bayan Rahbord Group Inc. in the following document, Bayan Rahbord Group Inc. which also holds the registered trademark of “Bayan” may be referred to as “we” “us,” “our,” and “Bayan”.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service (“ToS”, or “Agreement”).
Acceptance of Terms
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services. If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. You agree that by registering on Bayan or by using our websites or products, including our mobile applications, developer platforms, premium services, or any content or information provided as part of the Bayan services and products, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Bayan, whether as a registered member on Bayan.ir, or other domains and Services, as applicable (“Member”), or unregistered user (“Visitor”). If you are using Bayan on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company has a separate agreement with us. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do NOT register. If you do not agree with this Agreement you also should not access, view, download or otherwise use any Bayan webpage, content, information or services. By clicking “Join Now”, “Join Bayan”, “Sign Up”, “Register”, “Submit” or similar, or by using any Service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
Your Bayan Account
You may need a Bayan Account in order to use some of our Services. Bayan Account (“Bayan ID”, or “ID”) is a service that lets you sign in to Bayan products, web sites and services. You may create your own Bayan Account, or your ID may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using a Bayan Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account. If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. Try not to reuse your Bayan Account password on third-party applications. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Bayan immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Bayan will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Bayan or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. It is your responsibility to keep your Bayan profile information accurate and updated.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
When it comes to privacy we are very strict. We appreciate your trust and your privacy is very important to us. By visiting Bayan Services, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice:
- When you create a Bayan account, we ask you to provide certain information. When you sign in to a site or service using your Bayan account, we collect certain information in order to verify your identity on behalf of the site or service, to protect you from malicious account usage and to protect the efficiency and security of the Bayan account service.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- We also may use the information to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account and updates.
- When you contact our customer support, we collect information that helps us categorize your question, respond to it, and, if applicable, investigate any breach of our User Agreement or this Privacy Notice. We also use this information to track potential problems and trends and customize our support responses to better serve you.
- You can stop the delivery of future promotional emails if any from Bayan sites and services by following the specific instructions in the email you receive.
- As a Member, you have certain obligations to other Members. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations and others have become commonplace in Bayan community.
Using our Services
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, o